Friday 29 May 2009

My X Ray

Just to prove I am not malingering, here is an X ray taken 2 days after I fell off! At top right you can see the two overlapping ends of the snapped clavicle, and below are the broken ribs, a few of which also completely snapped. My lung space is partly filled up with blood on the right hand side (due to puncture).

Things are improving slowly but surely and my ribs are much more comfortable. However my clavicle still feels rather unstable in spite of being pinned up 3 weeks ago. This has resulted in an overly inactive lifestyle which is very tedious for someone like myself - there is only so much day time telly one can stomach.

2 comments:

  1. I just came across your site. My bias really came though as I started reading backward through your posts. Suddenly I came to a picture and there you were - a woman.
    Well why not? Why should the men get all the adventures?
    I can't wait to read what started and motivated this very unique trip and learn what kind of a person actually does this type of trip – Who are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a 60 year old Welshwoman and pony breeder - see top of blog page for link to my website which has more details!

    ReplyDelete