Wednesday 12 August 2009

Zorbee Does It Again.

Hua and I are sitting in the trailer in the middle of the Inner Mongolian countryside while Peng carts Li Jing off to hospital at Shangdu, 30 kms away. I did not see the incident as I had ridden quietly ahead at a sedate walk from our last rest stop because of my bad back.

Apparently when Hua trotted on Zorbee got over excited and fell over, and spookily Li Jing appears to have mirror image injuries to mine, only hopefully not as bad

It looks like it is going to be a long day as they have only just left and it is already 6 o'clock. We may end up camping where Peng unhitched the trailer when he got the news - at least there are shady trees to tie the horses to.

I am writing this using the solar powered socket in the trailer, today being the first time I have tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment