Saturday 14 April 2012

No Brakes

Up early on Wednesday 4th to face the media again, first a local journalist and then another Hungarian TV channel. See http://tv2.hu/tenyek/video/3-eve-lovagol-tenyek-riport for the results!
While I bathed in media attention Tamas and Mike were struggling with the lorry brakes....

....and Clara and co and me left them to it while set off across country pursued by TV crew...

Dora tries her own style of photography on the move...





,,,, and we arrive in Soskut to yet more media - this time a rather dashing young man from Duna TV.....


See the results with barking (my husband's description) old woman at http://tv2.hu/tenyek/video/3-eve-lovagol-tenyek-riport

We took full advantage of the meals on offer at the Riding club at Soskut where Dallam, Mike and I were stabled overnight .....


Here is Clara with a seriously naughty pudding, and I have to admit I fell to temptation as well.


Mike turned up with the mended lorry shortly before midnight. Tamas had given up a day of work to help sort it out - that is the Hungarians for you. Many many thanks for all the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment